Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HeLp! Im GoInG cRaZy!

Ok our lives here are a little too crazy for my liking. I just need to vent a few things and I will be fine. Sorry to put you all through this but here it goes.



For starters Brett has worked the last 5 weeks with only 3 days off. He goes in at 3:15 am and is home on average around 5:30-6:00 pm. The poor guy doesn't know if he's coming of going. It's been harder on Ethan than anyone. I could never be a single parent. He misses his dad but this is the last week he has to work so much and he's taking Ethan to the cabin for a few days which brings me to my other prob.



I am the ward camp director! Needless to say I have known this for at least 7 months but ask me if I'm ready. NO! Now ask me when we are going I dare ya. NEXT MONDAY!! Yeah I'm doing good. It's hard when every time I sit down to plan anything something always comes up. I'll be ready.



Now I'm just being a BiG bAbY! Girls camp and the whole cabin thing is at the same time which means I will not be able to see or talk to Ethan for 3 days! I have never left him for more than 1 night at a time. What am I going to do? This is really hard for me even though you all are thinking I just need to be a big girl and deal with it. Well I'm not dealing with it very well even though I know I'm going to be busy and having fun with the girls.



We just had our 9 year wedding anniversary but we have been so busy that we really didn't do anything. Brett did get me $100.00 to go shopping but I'm still sad bout it.



OK now that I have been ornery (thanks for reading all this crap) I should let you all know the good things that have happened lately.



We should find out within the next couple days if we're approved or not. We're so excited! This is what has taken up most of our time but time well spent. The paper work is not easy. I thought closing on our house was paper work NoT! We actually don't mind everything we need to do we were on the other side and was trying to find the right family for my baby you better believe I want to know the family inside and out. By the way getting approved does not mean a birth mother has picked us. It just means we can be chosen at any time after the approval. YeAh!

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

The nice thing about girls camp is it will happen no matter how ready you are and the girls will never know thw difference.
Good luck with the approval.

Tinabean said...

Oh I can't wait until you guys get approved!
There will be one lucky baby out there to have ME as an Aunt.
OH and of course you guys as Parents. (J/K)
The baby will be lucky to have not only 2 loving & adoring parents but also a loving & adoring big brother.

You'll be ok for girls camp without Ethan, at least he'll be with Brett.

Don't stress it will all work out & be great in the end.
Love Ya!!!