Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun at the Cabin!







We hope everyone had a good Memorial Day!



We ended up going to the cabin at the last second, literally. During church I thought it would be fun to just get in the car and go, so we left kinda early and took off to the cabin. I have never been able to do something like that, I always have to plan the trip and be more prepared but what the heck lets forget about everything for awhile and relax. It was great! My parents were up there with their two little dogs and we all had a great time even though it was a short trip.
It's a nice place to ponder and remember all our loved ones at this time. It's so peaceful by the river it's just so relaxing, can't get enough of that.

Of course when there's a 4 yr. old around there is not much of relaxing time. Alot of play time but would not have it anyother way. Ethan and I played around with the camera as you can see. Don't we look great! Ha Ha.

3 comments:

Miller's said...

That sounds like lots of fun. I love doing things spontaneously, its funner that way. I'm going to Heber Valley on Aug 11 so I'll just miss ya. How are your plans coming along? We need to get together and share ideas.

Tinabean said...

The cabin is ALWAYS a good time.
Of course you've got my brother there so how can it not be?
It's always a good time with BUCKY around (Brett too!)
I'm glad you guys got away even if just for a bit, it's nice to do that once in awhile.

Tinabean said...

I'm waiting (not so patiently) for a new post!
I miss ya I'll see you Wed though for cake & ice cream.
Love Ya!!!