Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GiRlS cAmP!

Me & Kami. Her last year and my first (as a leader) .

It was heaven on earth. So beautiful. Wildlife everywhere hanging out with us like they were one of us. Not even scared. It was wonderful.
It was so nice to get away with the girls. We were so busy having fun to have time to miss home. I did so much better than I thought I would being without Ethan but I knew he was with his dad so all was well. I hope I get the opportunity to go next year. The girls are wonderful.



I will try to get more pics. The assistant director got very sick when she got home and so I'm letting her recover before I get her pics.







1 comment:

Miller's said...

I'm glad you did ok being away from your cute fam. We just got back yesterday. Isn't it so amazing up there? I loved it so much!