Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st soccer game


He liked playing Keeper. The gloves were "Awsome"! The Tiggers is what they chose as their team name.
Ethan had his 1st soccer game today! He says that his team won but who can keep track of all the little ones running around our there and where the ball goes. All I know is that they are the stink'in cute!
You would think after 60min. of soccer a little boy
would be tired, Yeah right! As soon as we got home what do you think Ethan wanted to do? Sit and watch T.V, read a book or maybe just chill with a cold glass of water? Um no not Ethan, he changed out of his soccer gear and right into his FOOTBALL gear!! He has Denver Bronco pads, he chose his own NFL team. Brett is a Bills fan and I just like football really don't care who wins.
It was also his 1st day of pre-school today. He missed the cut off for kindergarten so he is in pre-school again this year. Not sure if thats a good thing or not but what do you do?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha I love it. I knew Ethan was a genius and he proved it once again by picking the best team ever. Go Denver. Watching kids play soccer is both adorable and comical. I am going to miss summer more than words can say.

Miller's said...

I do love watching the little ones play soccer, they are hilarious. He is too cute, it sounds like he is going to be quite the little athlete.

Tinabean said...

he is so stinkin cute you'll have to get me a copy of his schedule, or post it so I can come.
I think he'll be ok waiting another year for kindergarten.
I was at the cutoff & could go so my parents sent me & they as well as I wish I would have stayed back a year.
Bunco is at my house in Nov Kaylee got mixed up.
But you can still come with us next month if you want.

Coach B. said...

Nikki.
I ran across this interesting blog today...take a look. It's about adoption
http://apathoftheheart.blogspot.com/